The Multithread Adaptor from Lessmann – Nominated for the 2018 FEIBP Innovation Award
A newly designed thread in the brushes with an adaptor that allows the brushes to be fixed properly on M14 as well on W 5/8 threads.
Why you need the new Lessmann Multithread - Adaptor:
- Power tools with threads have either standard W 5/8 or metric M14 spindles.
- The South - American dealers must keep 2 different brushes or brushes with multithread.
- The multithread in the market is outside all standards and risky.
The new thread is a patent pending revolution:
- Significant improvement in the safety of the product
- Easy to handle (DGBM 20 2017 106 097.7)
- Improvement of centical clamping compared to the multithread
- Expansible to other tools (flap discs etc.)
How to use (please refer to illustration)
- Insert the adaptor on the opposite side at the nut on the brush (1)
- Press the adaptor inside the bore hole till it blocks (2)
- Assemble the brush on the side 5/8“ at the grinder (3)
- Assembled brush (4)
For more information, please click the company name link below where you will find full contact details, web and email links.