2017 West Coast Brush Manufacturer's Association Meeting Update
The 2017 meeting of the West Coast Brush Manufacturer’s Association is shaping up to be a well-attended event. As of today, 57% of our room block has been taken and there are still a large number of people/companies who have not sent in their RSVP or made their hotel reservation.
As our attendee list is turning out to be robust, please make your reservations sooner rather than later so I can increase the room block accordingly. The Grand Hyatt typically has 95%-100% occupancy and I want enough time to get more rooms for us.
I’m not trying to be redundant but below is the info from my April 6 email:
This is a reminder that the WEST COAST MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION will have its 2017 WCBMA Meeting at the Grand Hyatt Resort and Spa on Kauai from October 1-5, 2017. Our group has been to this property four times and it remains a favorite of many. Links are below for the following:
For those who have not attended in the past, look at the 39 resorts that we have been to. They are all spectacular and lend themselves to serious networking. At the conclusion of the meeting, we consolidate the expenses and then invoice each of the attendees for their share, with no difference in price for suppliers or active brush manufacturers.
Repeated below are the pertinent facts for your planning purposes and the hotel will accept reservations at this time.
- Invited are all brush manufacturers west of the Mississippi River, and
- All suppliers regardless of their location
- The 2017 West Coast Brush Manufacturers Association
- Sunday, October 1, 2017 – through Thursday, October 5, 2017 plus the hotel will honor our favorable price three days pre-and post-convention.
- The Grand Hyatt Resort and Spa
1571 Poipu Road
Koloa, HI 96756
Tel: +1 808 742 1234
- We have an amazing price of $299 per room (single or double occupancy) for a mix of Pool, Partial Ocean & Deluxe Ocean Views plus a reduced resort fee of $15 per day. Rates are plus tax of course. Self-parking is included in the resort fee.
- Ten percent (10%) discount at ‘Ilima Terrace for breakfast
- Fifteen percent (15%) discount at Anara Spa, excluding retail purchases
- Monday, October 2, 2017 in the morning we will be playing at the Ocean Course at Hokuala (formally the Kauai Lagoons course) which is a 30 minute drive from the Hyatt. Our negotiated rate is $178 per person on this gorgeous course. https://www.hokualakauai.com/golf
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017 also in the morning we will have our scramble tournament next to the Hyatt at the Poipu Bay Golf Course. This is another beautiful course that also has many holes along the ocean and a special rate of $180 per golfer. http://www.poipubaygolf.com/
Reservations can be made until August 15, 2017 using the following link https://aws.passkey.com/go/wcbma17 or by calling (888) 421-1442 and referencing the West Coast Brush Manufacturers Association or code G-GRDB. A two night deposit is required at time of reservation and it is fully refundable until August 31, 2017.
Based on feedback we’ve received we expect this year’s meeting to be well attended. It’s time to make your reservations for the hotel and air travel. Please call me at (323) 450-2740 if you have any questions.